Operator business model options in a federated TRUSTS data ecosystem
January 28 @ 11:00 - 12:00
Speakers: Andreas Huber (CEO, Governance One) and Bert Utermark (Partner, Trusted Data Analytics)
Moderator: Manuela Schlömmer (Data Intelligence Offensive)
Technical support: Thomas Thurner (Semantic Web Company)
© Marten Bjork on Unsplash
In the second webinar of our webinar series, the speakers will delve into the business aspect of TRUSTS.
Sophisticated data infrastructures and services are increasingly abundant and leave little space to quickly scale for those late to the table. Its dedicated focus on data sovereignty, federation and interoperability sets TRUSTS apart from other data market infrastructures. However, does it suffice for business sustainability? Andreas Huber and Bert Utermark of Governance One explore the options.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- What is the TRUSTS project and what are its objectives?
- How does TRUSTS support the European data strategy, common European data spaces and the wider economy?
- Which business model options of the TRUSTS data platform exist?
- How is sustainability guaranteed when it comes to business models?
- What are the trade-offs?
- What is the process for testing business model hypotheses within TRUSTS?
- What are the next steps and how can you get involved?
We are looking forward to seeing you online.
Registration see link on the right.