Call for Participation – Position Papers
To address the topics of interoperability in data spaces and in particular (i) Use Cases in data spaces (ii) Requirements to interoperability and (iii) solution approaches to enable (semantic data) interoperability. While the web of data is an unconstrained space, data spaces are a more regulated vision for the web of data. Actors coming to a data space adhere to a certain concept of data sharing with rules and constraints. Hence the increased need to express options in interoperable ways.
All submissions must have a strong focus on real world applications beyond the prototypical status and demonstrate the power of interoperability in data spaces!
We ask for position papers in the listed and described topics, that can be presented at the workshop as 10 minute lightning talks. Described with (i) a title, (ii) a short description, (iii) the name, the role, and the affiliation of the authors as well as of the speaker(s) at the workshop. In total: 5 pages max. (A4, font size 11, in PDF format).
The following topics of discussion are expected:
- Use cases and their requirements on semantic interoperability
- Existing solutions for interoperability such as
- Vocabularies for data spaces
- Tools for vocabularies and ontologies
- Clearinghouse tools for vocabularies and ontologies
- Technically expressing constraints in a data space
- use limitations & policy
- legal constraints and rights modeling
- Smart contracts
- Data trading & payment solutions in data spaces
- purpose modeling
- value calculation
- Secure Data Sharing
- UX in Data Spaces
- Data quality standards
- Industrial standards
- Data protection constraints
The Position Papers will be published on the Workshop’s website. If the number of Position Papers exceeds the availability of slots for presentation, a programme committee will select the papers that will be presented.