4th Austrian Data Governance Conference
April 22 @ 9:00 - April 23 @ 15:00
The Fourth Austrian Data Governance Conference will focus on the topics of Artificial Intelligence, the human factor in connection with Data Governance as well as useful tools and techniques for measuring the relevant key figures.
You would like to apply Data Governance or are already doing so and feel (still) alone with it? Come to the conference and become part of the community. The event is intended for those who – not yet – know what Data Governance is and how it works, as well as committed people who want to advance data governance in the enterprise and take the next step.
We are also celebrating 10 years of Open Data in Austria. Therefore, the conference of the Cooperation Open Government Data Germany-Austria-Switzerland-Liechtenstein (OGD D-A-CH-LI) will also take place as part of the Data Governance Conference.
The conference language is German.
- Business & benefits: the value of Data Governance
- Measurement methodology and KPI, Data Governance in the company
- Data Quality Management
- Metadata management, architecture and consulting
- Emotional Data Governance: Data Governance & the human factor
- Intelligent data use by Business Intelligence, chatbots, Artificial Intelligence & Co.
- Tools & Technology
- Enterprise content management
- Open Data benefits everyone