34th Bled eConference
27. June 2021 - 30. June 2021
Two papers from TU Delft – “Business Data Sharing through Data Marketplaces: A Systematic Literature Review” and “Creating a Taxonomy of Business Models for Data Marketplaces,” – have been accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 34th Bled eConference. In addition, TU Delft will also give two presentations at this conference.
About Bled eConference
Bled eConference has been shaping electronic interactions since 1988. Small supportive community offers the opportunity to benefit from expertise of esteemed researchers. It attracts speakers and delegates from business, government, information technology providers and universities and is the major venue for researchers working in all aspects of digital transformation.
The conference has a wide appeal, offering:
- a fully-refereed Research Track, devoted to researchers in all aspects of digital transformation;
- Doctoral Consortium, offering students to present their ongoing master’s and PhD study results;
- ePrototype Students Bazaar, offering students opportunities to present innovative e- or m-Business or IoT ideas, models, prototypes and apps;
- a Business and Government Panel Track which attracts eminent business and government leaders from Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific;
- Business, Government and Academic Workshops and Meetings offering unparalleled opportunities to discuss, share and learn with colleagues from around the world;
- EU projects dissemination meetings; enabling project partners to connect with other similar projects and to disseminate results to a wider community.