2nd Gaia-X Summit 2021
18. November 2021 - 19. November 2021
Gaia-X is delivering: The second summit will show how data and services are actually being shared in a trusting environment of the Gaia-X ecosystem. Save the date!
The second Summit will showcase how data and services are shared in the trusting environment of the Gaia-X ecosystem, bringing in consistent business value in the digital sector. Join this year’s virtual event, featuring Gaia-X activities across Europe. The hybrid event holds an extensive audience participation – all at the right place and time.
Day 1 (18 Nov): Vision and Internationalisation 13:00-18:00 CET
Part 1: Gaia-X is Up and Running
- Opening of the Summit by the Gaia-X Institute
- Opening Keynote by Chairman
- Gaia-X Vision: Where do we stand today?
Part 2: MVP, Data Spaces & Business Cases – Gaia-X creates Business Value Minimal Viable Gaia-X
- Providers and Users Speak Up: How to Unlock the Business Value
- Business Case I
- Business Case II
- Business Case III
- Award Ceremony for interesting Business Cases
Day 2 (19 Nov): Delivery and Realization 9:00-12:30 CET
Part 3: Technology Focus
- Welcome Day 2
- First Show on Federated Services (Live Demo) and Q&A
- Presentation of Committees & Working Groups with Q&A
- Open-Source Strategy of Gaia-X
Part 4: All set to carry on – Collaboration and Policy Makers Focus
- Gaia-X Roadmap
- Teaming Up: BDVA, Gaia-X and IDSA
- Panel Discussion Governmental Advisory Board: How will Policy Makers further support Gaia-X?
- Keynote EC Representative
- Wrap-Up, Outlook & Good-Bye